Sunday, March 28, 2010

Developmental Assessment



I found it difficult to carry out development assessment in the infants and children. Definitely, it needs a lot of practices.

Prof Zabidi from USM came to IIUM last Wednesday as visiting lecturer. He taught us this pneumonic:

C - Cognitive
O - Optic
M - Motor; gross and fine
E - Emotional and Social
L - Hearing and Speech


He also demonstrated on how to carry it out.

And now I knew, developmental assessment is not that difficult! =)

I'm looking forward to do developmental assessment to all the stable infants in the ward =)

Note : We had a very good session with Prof Zabidi. I will always remember him as a good teacher. I want to be a teacher like him; teaching and inspiring =)

25200 Kuantan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez