Sunday, March 28, 2010

Basic Suturing Workshop 2010


Basic Suturing Workshop (27 March 2010) by Department of Surgery and J & J.
Thanks to Prof Azmi, Mr Zailani, Mr Jun, Mr Khairussaleh and Mr Nazli.

I've attended 3 workshops in basic suturing. Those were during my 3rd year (Department of O&G), 4th year (Department of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Rehabilitation) and 5th year (Department of Surgery).

I like suturing. But it is only to the extend of doing T&S, episiotomy repair, simple procedures in ward and other required procedures during housemanship. It is not more than that =p

I never imagine myself doing operation (or even entering operation theater) during my MO period later. But we'll see what will happen in the future.

Anyway, a million thanks to all my lecturers for the exposure and the basic knowledge.

Note: Credit for Nadhir for the photo

25200 Kuantan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez